Advanced Business Analytics Using Python
Do you believe that machines should be a part of the company’s board of directors? if yes enroll in this course otherwise please wait for a while.
After completing the this course participant should play a key role in analyzing existing data of business and provide important indicators for the companies they are working for to make strategic decisions. student can replace the entire Business Intelligence system within firms by their intersected python, business and statistics skills out of the course .
In each lecture of the course we are going to go through the whole data analysis phases ranging from collecting data to visualization in context of a particular business challenge .
As result the course focus on student training to solve real word business issues that most businesses face in the current data technology generation.
(1) Business: case or common problem
(2) MACHINE LEARNING: the relevant machine learning method for the business case.
(3) Python: Use of python to apply the statistical method to solve the business case
For instance in the first lecture the business challenge is to predict value of an account within balance sheet in the next year based on previous balance sheets. in order to fulfill this business requirement we must go through a number of stages by support of python and statistics as shown below:
(1) Connect to Archive database server (SQL Server) and collect previous 200 year balances sheets using Python.
(2) Apply Linear Regression on data.
(3) Find relationship between accounts from the historical data
(4) Predict the required account based on another.
(5) Visualize result for reporting.
In this course you can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process.